Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
The Cure for AUTISM is called SURAMIN!

Dr. Silvia Theos:
"How could we have known that a relatively cheap medication costing less than $30 & that has been around almost a 100 years was the answer?

Only one dose given to Kids with ADS who where NONverbal and they began speaking in sentences within 9 hours.."

SHARE! https://t.me/JudyAMikovits
11:57 AM - Jul 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
15 July, 12:20
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Suramin is the synthetic version of Shikimic Acid, which is found in:

Pine Needle Tea.

Anise Seed, that flavor in black licorice candy, but only the original candy contained a medicinal dose of Anise Seed.

Fennel Seed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stronger United @StrongerUnited
15 July, 08:26
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Thank you! Someone I love dearly will now be getting pine needle tea regularly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
05 July, 12:43
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Yes! Like the movie Awakenings. Ive been saving the article for years. I met Dr Mikovits and she said we already have all the cures. Release the cures!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 July, 12:11
In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
15 July, 12:13
In response Jason Lubliner to his Publication
last I read a NY company called Paxmedica was making it (because bayer wont ) and doing more trials on asd kids in africa ans hopeful it may be approved someday for kids in usa ....ridiculous