walker Fast @Fastwalker
03 July, 07:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 July, 01:39
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Does anyone have a source????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
I have not found anything to substantiate this as yet. Last I saw, it was one city that had decertified in Wisconsin. Im hoping, of course, that the whole state did.
10:21 AM - Jul 05, 2022
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
05 July, 10:27
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
That video claims that it was the second "STATE" to decertify, it is in words at the back of the ladies head. MSM would hide something like this but I have not been able to verify anywhere.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
05 July, 10:32
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
And I've read that 46 out of the 50 states jave decertified. That info came out of Australia stating our MSM won't cover it. So much to weed through! Some days .......its exhausting! Keep calm and keep on digging!!! Thanks for your reply!