Angel Johnson @Chosenangel
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU COULD TOUCH IT!
The moon seen from the ArctiCircle between Russia and Canada, it only lasts a few seconds, but it's worth seeing. It's a spectacular sight - and in real time! Imagine that you are in a place between Canada and
Russia and that, suddenly and for just 30 seconds, the moon appears in all its splendour and disappears before your eyes. Looks like the moon is going to collide with the earth. But even more impressive, and
for just 5 seconds, a total eclipse of the sun takes place right after. It's unprecedented and spectacular! The video was shot in real time. This phenomenon happens at the perigee point of a star's orbit around the Earth, where the proximity of the Moon is so
evident that, suddenly, we realize the great speed at which the Earth is moving.
10:14 PM - Jul 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Chosenangel in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
05 July, 07:03
In response Angel Johnson to her Publication
When I was a small child, I had a repeated dream of going outside our home at night and the sky was filled with a view of HUGE planets. It was as if this was a normal existence. This CGI reminded me of that repeated dream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
05 July, 06:17
I do not know if this is fake or not, but I have a memory as a little girl of skating at an outdoor rink and the moon on the horizon was massive and a brilliant orange/yellow. It was a full moon. I've never seen anything like it since. I think you need a view of an unobstructed horizon, which we had back then. Now, there is more light pollution, houses, trees...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 July, 05:03
There would be millions of tourists if this was real, it looks amazing but I believe it is CGI.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
05 July, 05:07
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
You are right everybody would want to see that I know I did

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 July, 10:56
(ENGLISH) Proof The Gigantic Super Moon (North Pole Russia Canada) Is Fake - YouTube

FAKE NEWS BUSTER - You've seen the video. You've seen the text:"This view is only visible in the North Pole." "Russia and Canada in Arctic) when the moon app...

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
05 July, 06:33
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Now just think: everything we "know" about the space program or world news or even any "reality" outside of our daily face-to-face experience is viewed on the TV screen. It has been ever since the U.S. entered into the space race with USSR. It's so easy for us to accept at face value what we are being shown. Ever wonder why is there such desperate squashing of "fake news"? Independent media? I'm reminded of that excellent compilation of news outlets all echoing the same script, ending with "A clear threat to our democracy"...

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
04 July, 10:38
That is amazing!!!!