Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I fooking Love You All so much. Hearts of Gold are rare to come by, and so many here.
02:08 PM - Jul 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 July, 02:45
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Love to you Jason and all Family here! 🥰🙌🏻 I feel so wonderful to have friends here, hearts and faith you know you can count on (don’t even really know). 🥰Family of the heart!! ❤️#FamilyIsEverything!
and once again:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
04 July, 02:48
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
awww never say never

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
04 July, 03:27
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
LOL! I feel the same way, my only "sanity"

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
04 July, 02:27
it really has been a beautiful thing, the brotherhood and love and mutual respect for one another. out of all the ugliness there came such a beautiful thing. man I appreciate each and every one of us. Happy Freedom Day Fren 🐸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 July, 02:30
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication
Amen. Indeed. 🙏❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 July, 02:18
You are the kind of friend people hope for. Thank you Jason, you have a heart of gold, and I treasure you.

04 July, 02:22
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Place your treasure up in heaven sister, simply enjoy this moment with me, as I will You. Thank You God for all my new friends and fam. 🙌

Lysanne anon @lysanne
04 July, 02:15
giving you a big virtual schmooch!!!

04 July, 02:16
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
🤗😇🤗

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 July, 02:15
love you too my brother 🙏 Enjoy the 4th . . . hopefully soon we will taste victory.

04 July, 02:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Oh it is so sweet, indeed.