Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
03 February, 01:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Whew! I feel safe now knowing that threat has been removed!

Protecting and Serving the NWO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
03 February, 12:52
I would like to add that any officers who rebel and refuse to follow orders to remove people from public property in the name of a scam would surely lose their jobs and be replaced very quickly. I am somewhat sympathetic to them, but there are times in life to take a stand for the greater good. I suspect that few law enforcement officials delight in this nonsens. It is their superiors (all the way to the top) who must be dealt with. It is the head that leads the body. Go hosts make toast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
03 February, 12:48
Why are some people allowed on the beach and not others. I am calling on and commanding heavenly hosts to battle the evil forces making people nuts regarding these treasonous lockdowns in Jesus name. God granted us freedom and He has not taken it away.

ITs TheWay @Dha_Werda_Verda_Q
03 February, 12:48
whaaa everyone in the picture is overweight and out of shape but the poor guy kneeling ....

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
03 February, 12:42
Now who is disturbing the peace.
Shamefull

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
03 February, 12:42
Now who is disturbing the peace.
Shamefull

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
03 February, 12:19
Endless stupidity.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
03 February, 12:14
Yes, it is ridiculous. He is on the beach, in the fresh air, noone was around him in the area except police.

Lee Chase @Chezmoon
03 February, 12:13
And every single cop is disgustingly obese and out of shape, interogating the guy who actually cares about his health.

Bob Blackwell @RLB63
03 February, 12:20
In response Lee Chase to his Publication
🤠I was thinking the same thought....

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
03 February, 12:13
It's nice of them to wait till he finishes meditating before they arrest him for not wearing a mask with not one soul around--until they decided to get within 6 feet of him.

Jack’s Mama @HMH
03 February, 12:04

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
03 February, 12:02
Looks like my town in California. When the beachs were not completely closed, you could walk on them but not allowed to stop and sit even for a quick 5-10 min. rest. 😡

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
03 February, 01:32
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
I feel fairly sure this is California

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 February, 12:02
Ridiculous, yes all the officers are obese.

Looks like they need to call for back up. We've got an insurrectionist there.

Can't you hear Trump's dog whistle?

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
03 February, 12:00
Is that Tom McDonald?

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
03 February, 12:00
I count 7 men around just 1...unbelievable

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
03 February, 11:54
darn that crew could use some yoga, or some cardio 🤣

Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
03 February, 11:53
This is what it looks like when the crazy ones think the normal one is insane.

Lion ess @Lioness
03 February, 11:51

Angel Joy @superradangel
03 February, 11:50
Very few things infuriate me, but the ones that do- they're all up there on a scale. THIS ONE has been added to the list recently. And my blood boils.