Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Tony Wick @TonyWick
15 July, 12:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
08 July, 08:19
🙏🤣👏💖 Love it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
06 July, 06:45
I am manifesting a beautiful island.
The sun shines through the palm trees. The sand is white and soft beneath my feet. In the distance, tiny cottages dot the landscape.
Healing music plays softly, the perfect backdrop for the sounds of laughter floating toward me.
The shoreline is littered with boats of all shapes and sizes. As people make their way to shore, others rush out to welcome them.
So much love.
So many hugs.
My eyes are drawn to the children. These are the beautiful souls rescued from the darkness. They are healed now; memories wiped, innocence restored.
We are their Guardians. We will teach them what it is to be loved; safe. We will teach them to play.
Already, their laughter rings in the warm air.
I stand off to the side, observing. My heart swells with so much love that I can barely hold it all.
These are my people.
It is beautiful here.
I think I will stay.

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
06 July, 12:56
JoeM ……hmmmmmmmmmm

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
05 July, 09:06

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 July, 02:18
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
✨🕊💖

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
08 July, 04:41
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
Pass it on Patriots!😊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Shannon Helmom @Helmom0819
05 July, 08:01
🙏❤️

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 July, 11:12
intension is the force behind manifesting. Our intension good be: Let Joe come back because he inspires us and our consiousness rises ...

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
05 July, 07:33
🙏🙏🙏

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 July, 01:55

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
05 July, 07:06
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I have trusted. have I complained? yep.
but I have stayed on the ride and prepared accordingly.
as I slowly watch my retirement get get devastated. my funds get raped just trying to live...but... everyone has limits...so many in the same shape or worse.
so something really needs to give.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 July, 01:01
The calm before the storm

hope saxton @Scribe11
05 July, 12:59
Yes!

Rose Parke @rose4546
04 July, 11:29
yes!!!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 July, 10:20

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
04 July, 10:02
Miss him and would love that!!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
04 July, 09:58
Hi VK! Praying for JoeM to return! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🇺🇸

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 July, 09:50
Manifesting from Chinada!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
04 July, 06:57

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
04 July, 06:26
Yes! An old post of his ...

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
04 July, 06:31
In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication
he post that today?

memes matter @NoComment
04 July, 06:22
i know,but but

Red Edge @Rededge
04 July, 06:16
can we manifest Time4Utoknow to come back too !!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 July, 06:16
Let's Manifest a JoeM comeback.=240

Good Morning Everyone=240

Have A Good Week Patriots=240

Prepare For The End Is Near=240

Not Much Downtime Left=240

Can You See What's Coming=240

The Greatest Event Of All=240

We Shall See What Happens=240

Illuminate The Darkness=240

The Truth Behind The Lies=240

Have Faith All Will Be Revealed=240

We Are The Friggin' Storm=240

The Hunt For Red October=240

Your Soul Contract=240

Remembering Who You Are=240

You Are Source Energy=240

Shifting Your Paradigm=240

The Son Of God Reincarnated=240

No More Reincarnations=240

Quantum Evolution=240

We've Only Just Begun=240

Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged=240

Trump Is Super Cool=240

The Doorway Of The Heart=240

Jesus Is Our Savior=240

Wonderful Counselor=240

And Light Dwells With Him=240

You Got What It Takes=240

You Take My Breath Away=240

The Great Work Complete=240

Lightning From The Sky=240

Victory For The Light=240

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
04 July, 05:59
How about this? Maybe 7-6🧨🧨🧨

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 July, 05:32

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
04 July, 05:27
What a great idea! I check for him everyday - seems like years have gone by. Lately however, seems like "It's Gonna Take A Miracle", and for that, I pray daily. One day we will all stand united together and shout GOD WINS!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 July, 05:11
123 comments...lets go!
Hi JoeM, I’m sure he is watching AU 😎

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
04 July, 05:09
🙏

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 July, 04:57
heck ya!!

Judy Link @Jlink333
04 July, 04:54
yes!!!!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 July, 03:08
✨ JoeM
✨ It Is So
✨ Awesome