✅Social media facilitated Munchausen Syndrome
✅that last line...

Her poor kids...
11:19 PM - Jul 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
04 July, 01:14
In response John Atkison to his Publication
My sissy died from being forced to mask for her job. Bacterial pneumonia! When people walk by me masked I just want to yell at them " you are hurting your health "

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
04 July, 05:10
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
I'm sorry to hear about your sister. My condolences to you.

I'm still seeing masked people where I live, most of the time it's while shopping for food. For example, at Trader Joe's, it seems more people are masked when I go there during the evenings vs. the mornings. It's almost a group consciousness thing in a way.

Then there are the people who are masked up walking outside in the fresh air. Like you, I just want to scream, yell, plead with them to take off the mask but when you make eye contact with these people, you can see the fear in their eyes.

Unless you have some way of protecting yourself, it's best to say nothing to them, lest they snap and possibly attack you.

It's going to be interesting when the truth hits these fearful people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396