Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 July, 07:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
CERN fires up on July 5, which is SOL 18

108 > 18

🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
04 July, 08:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
04 July, 08:26
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 July, 08:13
one of my favorite memes and you seeved up a oerfevt reason to usevit VK 😂

memes matter @NoComment
04 July, 05:48

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 July, 05:13
“It is said that the number 108 units represent the distance between our body and the God within us.”

and

“Mathematicians of Vedic culture viewed 108 as a number of the wholeness of existence. This number also connects the Sun, Moon, and Earth: The average distance of the Sun and the Moon to Earth is 108 times their respective diameters.”

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 July, 04:39

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
04 July, 04:22
Completely faked BS 2 minutes! Everybody knows! Putting out this is telling you are still very much asleep! Wake The F*ck Up! Freemasonry In Control! We Never went to the Moon! Impossible!

Secret Societies INFILTRATION!
The Eye of Providence, Illuminati, Freemasonry, The Order of the Nine Angels, Assassins, Ashoka's Nine Unknown Men, The Knights Templar, The Bilderberg Group, Skull and Bones, The Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, Ku Klux Klan, WHO, UN, The EU, The Nazi's Project paperclip, The German Thule Society, CCP Chinese Communist Party Communism!!

'The Bigger The Lie The More Will Believe It'
JPL Just Plain Lies/NASA Not A Space Agency/ Space(Se)X FakeX
Scientology/CIA/ Nazi's/ Illuminati/ Cabal/Jesuits/Freemasons

https://www.bitchute.com/s...

https://www.bitchute.com/s...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 July, 10:09
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Nana thinks yeppers all lies but we did go to the moon, just not the way they say!
The moon is not a moon at all, it is more like a gigantic space station as I understand it now.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 July, 03:52
TS 6:45 RD > 129

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 July, 12:52
vks numbers
33:33:33

108 is a very spiritual number

interesting!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
04 July, 12:18

04 July, 12:08
It's stuff like this that makes me get no sleep. Now I'll be digging all night on this. 🤦

04 July, 12:04
The moon is an alien satellite.

04 July, 12:07
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I'm *Not an Authorized Moon Expert.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 July, 11:16
Q Truth Missile incoming? 🚀
Booms Away!!!

108 > 18.
TS = 18:45 (Love the sound of an 18 & 45 team).

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 July, 08:22
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
When I think "missle" I think launch or fire.

Colleen261 @Colleen261
03 July, 11:10
FULL MOON 108
FIFTY FIVE 108
BOOM WEEK AHEAD 108
ITS OVER 108
FITZGERALD 108
THE GUARDIAN 108
HE IS THE ONE 108
A LOVING MAN 108
GREATNESS 108
RIGHT ON Q 108

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 July, 10:53
I loved learning about all the 108 anomalies in 2012, blew my mind.

I believe if there was truly a time before the moon, the earth had no tilt & no seasons.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 July, 12:50
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
i have thought the very same thing🤷‍♀️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 July, 10:42

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
03 July, 10:07
A time before the moon? wow

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 July, 04:44
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
yes... the texts actually talk about how it was brought to us

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
03 July, 10:06
The moon is a spaceship
It's a Deathstar
And we're living on a junkyard

Start at the 13 min mark for the moon portion.
The whole video is worth a listen. Some of it an eye opener.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
04 July, 01:24
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I had never seen that one before. Amazing! Thank you for sharing.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
03 July, 10:05
The more I know the more I realize I don't know.
Neil A- alien backwards. Is that why they looked so shocked when they came back?
108 - has so many interesting, well...you read and decide.
https://www.hinduamerican....

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
03 July, 11:48
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
i love this.. im not alone! 💙

🙄

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 July, 09:36

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
03 July, 09:30
How many knew this, snd did he ever wonder how we could send him to the moon but couldnt save his daughter?
https://marcjr.org/the-sto...

Storm Rider @StormRider
03 July, 09:18
Numbers can be seen as messengers. When the number 108 appears in our life it may mean that we are about to attain a long-desired goal or achievement. The number 108 consists of the individual numbers 1, 0 and 8. The number 1 represents authority and leadership. It also represents new beginnings, taking initiative, and embarking on a new path of progress.

The number 0 is a mysterious one in that it represents both nothingness and eternity, but when combined with other numbers it will amplify the vibrational influence of the other numbers.

The number 8 is related to power and influence, abundance and achievement and the power to manifest desired outcomes. When this vibration becomes dominant in our lives we can expect to wield a great amount of influence in the chosen area of interest or in our professional lives.

Another explanation is this: 1, 0, and 8: 1 stands for God or higher truth, 0 stands for emptiness or completeness in spiritual practice, and 8 stands for infinity or

Storm Rider @StormRider
03 July, 09:19
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
The number 108 may also be thought of as a special number or a special combination that represents the number 9. Number 9 is considered to be a highly spiritual number and entrusts us with a high spiritual energy associated with altruism and humanitarianism. So when number 9 “shines” through the number 108 it signals that we should share our gifts and abundance with those less fortunate than us. The abundance we attract, we must remember, has come to us by aligning with the Divine Source. Conversely, when we align our thoughts with the Divine Source, our whole attitude changes and we become generous, altruistic and benefactors of the world, naturally – all the while maintaining a sense of gratitude for all that we have.

The Divine Source keeps giving without expecting anything in return.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
03 July, 09:11
108=R R=18

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 July, 09:05
108 = 18 =. R

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 July, 09:04
So youre saying we actually went to the moon but don't know the truth about it?

Plz tell us

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
03 July, 08:58
✌️

Jen ... @Jenfranji
03 July, 08:57
I thought the moon landing was fake, done in a studio 🤷‍♀️

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
03 July, 09:47
In response Jen ... to his Publication
they had to film a version in the studio because they wouldnt have been able to show what was caught on actual footage and dare not go back

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 July, 08:56
Fibonacci said that 108 represents the wholeness of existence
108 elements
hindu’s say the names of 108 gods
108 prayers, 108 malas
1080 degrees in an octagon (sacred geometry)
108 is the atomic weight of silver (Ag)

108 in vector math = 9

Fibonacci:
https://www.himalayanyogai...

sacred geometry, the earth and moon:
https://youtu.be/R7oyZGW99...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 July, 08:54
Everything is a fooken lie

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
04 July, 12:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
So true!!! Maybe even more years!! Just finished the autobiography(video) of Al Bielek. He jumped from 1943 to 1983 from the Eldridge.....then was sent back to smash the equipment.
Ended up living an entirely different life with no memory of his past life!! The video is 5hrs. 38min. put out by a Richard Bruce of FREEOURWORLD.ORG The audio is very rough, but the amount of info contained therein is simply mind-exploding!!! No way anybody would waste time making this all up!! It was recorded in 2000.

Sherry Slape @sslape
04 July, 12:36
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
But it has been shown that they never went to the moon so how could this be. Even one of the supposed astronauts said they didnt go to the moon.

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
03 July, 08:54
#EdgeofWonder covered this a few years ago.
#truth