Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 July, 10:30
Helicopter landing on Ancient Tree Base.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 July, 04:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thanks for acknowledging that what many call rock plateaus are ancient giant tree stumps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
How are plateaus are formed?
Many plateaus form as magma deep inside the Earth pushes toward the surface but fails to break through the crust. Instead, the magma lifts up the large, flat, impenetrable rock above it. Geologists believe a cushion of magma may have given the Colorado Plateau its final lift beginning about ten million years ago.
04:54 PM - Jul 03, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 July, 05:20
In response James Dean to his Publication
If it means anything I am a spheroid earther.

I think a spherical earth had giant trees and giant people at one time. I also think the truth of all this will come out in our lifetime.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
03 July, 06:07
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I also believe there was Giants and giant trees but, how big were they? I've seen the skeletons a show of giant people and you're right I Believe in our lifetime we will find out the truth about so much that has been twisted.