Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #2ndamendment #GodWins
💥💥💥
Russia Tells US Citizens NOT To Give Up You're Guns: We Learned From Experience Fighting Rothschild's Banking Schemes

UNPRECIDENTED Shortages of Ammo, Physical Gold & Physical Silver:
President Putin, "America, Don't Give Up Your Guns"!
11:39 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
04 February, 02:32
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Armed to protect ourselves keep us free!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
03 February, 06:50
I have no doubt that Putin knows what is happening right now with the Awakening in America and the world.

Let's not forget he fired (resigned like the news liked to say) his entire government around a year ago in a Constitutional shakeup. He isn't perfect but he doesn't fuck around. He's the Russian version of Trump in many ways.

I can imagine he's laughing at biden administration right now trying to strongarm him into doing things related to Navalny..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
03 February, 06:53
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
yes..totally agree!

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
03 February, 04:46
no way texas will

Jersey Girl @Jersey23
03 February, 02:20
Am I the only one who believes that Trump Putin & Xi are all working together to take down the DS?

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
03 February, 08:23
In response Jersey Girl to her Publication
Yes I think NK is even a part of the plan.

Nikki TrumpTrain! #WWG1WGA @WeRTheNews
04 February, 02:36
In response Jersey Girl to her Publication
I agree! if the deep state very trying to keep them apart I think there's a reason. Maybe cause Putin wasn't a baby rappist?

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
03 February, 12:53
5:5

03 February, 01:11
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
nice...love it!

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 February, 02:53
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Trust Putin ~ A Strong Leader & Never Forget he has 16+ years in the KGB before office ~ Good Man

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
5:5

America1776 First1776 @SuperPatriot20Infinity
Tell Putin not to worry they can pry guns from our

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
03 February, 12:55
In response America1776 First1776 to his Publication
only way they will get mine is to pry it from my dead hands! i dont like violence but i will do whatever i have to, to keep my family safe!

Liz Lamers @ConcernedAmerican1
03 February, 12:25
Putin understands the constitution better than democrats!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
03 February, 12:19
I've always believed we were meant to be allies with Russia. Putin obviously gets it.

Dennis Jorgenson @HelloWorld
03 February, 12:19

03 February, 12:46
In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication
thank you !!!

Dano Q Public @DanoQPublic
03 February, 12:10
Seeing 17 everywhere since Nov 1

03 February, 12:47
In response Dano Q Public to his Publication
love it!

Que Thom @Qthom
03 February, 11:56
seems Putin understands freedom better than the average American