Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 July, 08:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Are they telling us there will be more FF's they will pin on Q followers? Sure seems like it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 July, 04:42
"Q" is back on CNN makes meπŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
01 July, 11:14
#Fooked
McCabe using a fake background, maybe its really a prison cell πŸ˜‚

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 July, 10:50
so now [they] have reason to go after her and blame it on a "deranged Q conspiracy theorist." [They] just set the stage.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
01 July, 10:39
i love how they assume Q is an individual "He" kek

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 July, 10:44
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
they are so clueless lol

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 July, 10:27
" froth "

πŸ˜†

Barry Smith @Curveblaster12
01 July, 10:27
How interesting that Anderson Cooper, himself a victim of childhood ritual abuse, is calling Comet Ping Pong/Pizzagate a fraud.

Tracy Conner @TraConne
01 July, 10:24
wow they are actually talking about Q and anon's. on main streem media. that is great πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
01 July, 10:11
I haven't watched some red pilliing fake news like that b4πŸ™ƒ
tells you all you need to know about control of situation. . Good vibes.

01 July, 10:18
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
Totally agree :)

Andrew Bringthepain @UncleTedsNephew
01 July, 10:08
One of them rabbit holes was a crazy pic of him his mom and brother in a bed. It freaked me out when I first saw it then started understanding what we are up against. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Andrew Bringthepain @UncleTedsNephew
01 July, 10:08
One of them rabbit holes was a crazy pic of him his mom and brother in a bed. It freaked me out when I first saw it then started understanding what we are up against. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
01 July, 09:57
Sounds like panic on a Fryday! πŸ˜‚ I love when they air these segments, as they encourage more to research what they mention. 😁

01 July, 09:58
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I think it may have been from last night but still - agree :)

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
01 July, 09:59
Nino Rodriques said on his show today that the New Q drops are not real he said β€œJuan O Savin told him they were hijackered β€œ . Nino said this in todays show 🀯🀯

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
01 July, 09:49
Rabbit hole you say? Comet Ping Pong?πŸ˜†

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 July, 09:47
It wouldn't play for me, but I like the title. :) Hahahaha... ;)

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 July, 09:46
πŸ€”Ya that doesn't look like McCabe

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 July, 09:46
Q just threw her name randomly out there?
As if Hillary and Obama's names are posted just for kicks!
NCSWIC

Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
01 July, 09:44
🧐It's a COC.

Cave Of Conspiracies.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
01 July, 09:43
the fact that it's McCabe and AC makes me LOL even harder :)

they fooked!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
01 July, 10:04
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Right?πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 July, 09:38
Can’t wait for justice !