Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 July, 02:03
"July 1-4 - Congress debated and revised the Declaration of Independence.

July 2 - Congress declared independence by adopting the Lee Resolution.

July 4 - Congress adopted the Declaration of Independence.

July 4 - Congress ordered that the Declaration of Independence be printed (Dunlap Broadsides).

July 19 - Congress ordered the Declaration of Independence engrossed (officially inscribed) and signed by members.

August 2 - The engrossed copy of the Declaration of Independence was signed by most of the delegates. Elbridge Gerry, Oliver Wolcott, Lewis Morris, Thomas McKean, and Matthew Thornton all signed on a later date."

https://www.loc.gov/rr/pro...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
yes! Thanks SO much for doing this.
I was going to doing this soon and you just saved me some time :)
09:11 PM - Jul 01, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 July, 09:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
You're welcome, Kim! I love our country's history!!❤️🙏😇🦅 But share yours too!! You always have great info -- and the more presentations, the better! Have you seen the "John Adams" series? I think I'm going to rewatch that over the weekend. Excellent!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 July, 09:18
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I haven't yet, but maybe I should.
have a great night.