Sharon Yak @lilbaker
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

McDonalds
05:51 PM - Jul 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by lilbaker in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
01 July, 09:46
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
Saw the rabbi finkelstein interview. Terrible. youtube has since removed it. It is on bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 July, 08:19
And as an added bonus, they are serving Morgellon fibers in their Chicken McNuggets

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
01 July, 09:50
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
The first image is a composite image from 2010 or earlier. There are facebook groups dedicated to Morgellons patients. The second image is from the NIH "Rare Diseases Office" The third image is MKNAOMI detail entitled "CIA-MKNAOMIdeclassifiedreco-cdec0" The fourth image is another composite Morgellons image. Fifth is Fort Detrick. (In 2010, six different medical professionals diagnosed me with Morgellons., 2 NPs, 2 PAs and 2 MDs. The thing is Morgellons - yes - can be quite horrible, however, there are many remedies.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 July, 06:35
When McDonalds opened up in my home town in the 70s (Shrewsbury, England), I tried a burger.

It was disgusting.

I never touched another MacDonalds after that.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
01 July, 06:23
They should not even exist!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 July, 06:16
I thought they were ordered to close, but the one in my town is still open.