Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 June, 01:49
Remember with everything about to happen...

There are two ways of thinking:

1. You think the “Biden” you see is the same one that was VP with Hussein.

2. You think the “Biden” you see is an actor.

These are the options.

Everything is on his watch. Planned for decades.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 June, 03:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
From March 9, 2022

"My children, the real Biden has been judged. What you now see is not what it truly is. You will be shocked and awed by what they have perpetrated in the news as real. A fake backdrop of green screens will be evident in the coming days. "Fake!" people will shout. "How can this be possible?" More props will accidentally be seen on shows with “the Biden”. TV calls these live shows, but the truth will reveal his live performances were previously recorded. When you see this, know these are all the slips of the tongue. I will remove these fake sets during this time.
"The Biden" will be behind the supposed presidential podium when the fake seal falls to the ground. Know, My children, this marks the fall of them all, saith the Lord of Hosts."

https://www.jgminternation...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
been hearing and reading this stuff for going on three years now I know this all a movie a show but damn enough Restore our great Republic enough of all the hoax purpetrators Please God we need our Country back.
06:44 PM - Jun 30, 2022
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sneakers 359, click on at the bottom under it