John Reese @TrumperWavin
President Trump is one of the greatest actors of all time. If you look at the military communications on Twitter, they are not supporting a Biden administration but talking about when they will strike next. We are watching the most significant movie of this generation, and we have the opportunity and power to take God's place into action. We must forgive one-another and rebuild trust with family members, even against all odds, even if the whole world stands against you, you must fight to win. We are going to be the victors through Almighty God's power.
10:37 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 February, 09:32
In response John Reese to his Publication
🔥Your on fire , John. 😊♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
04 February, 09:31
Read this just in time to retain my sanity. Just came from a family messenger group, trying to explain why I would never trade my rights and freedom for a handful of mix n match face masks 🙄
Are the younger generations too brainwashed to be saved?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
03 February, 12:48
I used a Trumpanese decoder on your above text, please advise if you`re INSIDER COMM = behind the putin gifted Costume, in the Castle Rock Prod. is Baron`s mom and a Paul Anka Song? https://youtu.be/pnK_mvXXf...

Only followers of this user (PatientGrppr1) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (PatientGrppr1) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 11:16
So grateful to be alive to see the "Light Break Through"
Thank You Father God In Jesus Precious Name I pray Amen
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Gunroz Gunroz @Gunroz1
03 February, 10:53
Merci, ça fait du bien lire ce message.
Thank you. it feels good to read this message

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
03 February, 10:40
amen to that Reese .