POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 June, 02:50
What an incredible conversation with David Straight and Chief Marshall Mecham. Folks everything is confirmed, it's all happening right in front of our own eyes. David Straight also agrees the Ripple lawsuit is settled!!!
The United States of America will be the last QFS Domino, We need leadership, we need it bad, and we need it now, people need to stand up and make noise.
What can we do . . . . .
We claim our Birthright and take back our Republic
David is a former Intelligence Officer, Former County Sheriff Deputy, Former Presidential Task Force Agent, and has also been helping people succeed in court for over 30 years.
He is educating us on the fraud that was perpetrated on us, “We the People” when we were born. He is teaching us about the differences between a US citizen and state national of your birth state located at 8 USC 1101(a)(21). He is teaching us how to correct our status and take back our birthright.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
David's seminars are a must listen. He is a great patriot. 😇
02:54 PM - Jun 30, 2022
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
jeta12 @jeta12
30 June, 02:57
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do………… http://Www.Pays11.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396