Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
30 June, 12:02
If you've never seen the "John Adams" miniseries, it's excellent!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
John Adams - God Save America (HQ) Independence Speech - YouTube

John Adams' (Paul Giamatti) argument for the need to declare independence from the British and form a Republic government based on laws not men.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 June, 12:15
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
The Declaration of Independence read by John F. Kennedy - YouTube

John Fitzgerald Kennedy, then a senator, reads the Declaration of Independence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
The 2nd Declaration of Independence Signed July 4, 2020
Read by David Lester Straight

The 2nd Declaration of Independence Signed July 4, 2020 - YouTube

(spoken by david straight)I posted this Declaration because of its truth. It eloquently explains the fraud Americans have been subject to, the current status...

12:45 AM - Jun 30, 2022
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 July, 11:56
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Nana thinks it would be an awesome thing if all digital soldiers were allowed to sign the new Declaration of Independence so that generations to come would know who stood up in God's authority to save humanity during this Greatest Time in Human History!
The 2nd Declaration of Independence Signed July 4, 2020 - YouTube

(spoken by david straight)I posted this Declaration because of its truth. It eloquently explains the fraud Americans have been subject to, the current status...

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
01 July, 12:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I suspect that
"done in thirty" is in years
and that document will go wide
and that everyone will get a chance to sign a digital copy
" remember your oath"

Give, that is to say, remind people we have the power to do things
We're in a generational war, soon we will have a group/generation of people that have NEVER eaten other humans by choice, coercion or through corporate lies. Who know what their rights are, and how to defend them.
I'll sign up to that on my countries behalf, if a hand full of unelected cheats can decide for me how I should live, then I claim an equal right.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
01 July, 10:57
Hi Divine Love 💞
Thank you for posting this to lift everyone up!!

We are all so grateful for you, Doq, and all the beautiful souls sharing and caring on this platform and in our world. We were born for this battle against evil.

Sending Love and Prayers to all of you!!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 July, 06:02
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST! 🙏❤️

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
01 July, 10:25
Let's keep this going. Everyone needs to know what's really going on.

lln Buikema @lnBuikema
01 July, 06:51
FLOTUS can confirm🇺🇸

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 July, 06:04
In response lln Buikema to her Publication
AWESOME! 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
01 July, 05:14

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 July, 03:26
I would think this document would be on the US government website by now.

30 June, 01:41
lots of Folks looking for that doc but i cant find it, only a small 1 pg pdf from that date
looks like the declaration has been scrubed
I wonder [Y]🤔

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 June, 12:42
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I found it. You can read the whole thing here:

http://fourwinds10.com/sit...

30 June, 12:51
Yep!
Archived✅