Warning... not suitable for all.
disturbing content.😢
10:24 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 February, 03:45
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
thanks for the warning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
03 February, 12:54
Thank you God, for all your people who say yes when you need them for these purposes. Thank you God for calling them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Brenna @GSDZiva
03 February, 11:53
This is heart breaking, all need to burn in hell! 😔

M34t h34D @M34th34D
03 February, 11:41
😪Thanks for sharing

Michael Catino @MCanon
03 February, 11:15
Thanks for sharing the video I could not hit the Heart symbol because this is heart breaking. Sad will be the day when the sheeple see the real evidence and have to deal with their own feelings. They loved and supported the people who are responsible, in fact some voted for them.

Organ Donor @Organ_donor
03 February, 11:14
people doing this need to be destroyed. let them think they're making deals for information then still put them in front of the firing squad if they've violated these kids fuck them all

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
03 February, 11:07
So tragic what is being done to our children. may God be with our President Trump and all his warriors who are in the trenches to save the children from the torture they havebedn subjected to. i dont really believe in execution but for these crimes i say Hell ya, these monstersdont deserve theair they breathe

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
03 February, 10:52
😪😔We sometimes forget, this is about saving the children🙏

Kev Oooo @KevO
03 February, 10:32
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😔😔😔

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
03 February, 10:32
6 hours sleep and I am back ... thank GOD for those who do not sleep ...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 February, 10:31
This brought me to tears this morning. I pray that the children are saved. And that these evil beings are destroyed in front of the World.