John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
28 June, 02:30
Epstein victim:
"Constant stream of girls being raped over and over. ..Ghislaine must die in prison. Because I've been in hell and back for the last 17 years.
I was 10 years old....that's how long the sex trafficking ring has been going on for."

What a time to be alive.
A sex trafficking occult island has been exposed and the elite are no longer untouchable.
God is on a mission to save the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 June, 04:14
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
I don't see how 20 years in justice. I don't know if the "17" is significant or not, but that women should spend her life on Alcatraz Island.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 05:10
In response Made In America to her Publication
its not over yet

I have a feeling there's more to this sentencing than anyone knows. because 20 years makes no sense .
10:59 AM - Jun 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
29 June, 11:27
In response Made In America to her Publication
They are after the bigger names who were above maxwell and epstein.

29 June, 12:04
Well, I never thought about that, but it make more sense.