Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
29 June, 08:18
Yesterday was rough. Last night was rough. It's crazy how alone I feel in my marriage right now. I'm praying that God can guard my heart and give me peaceful words. 28 years and struggling to find the connection. šŸ˜¢ I know he feels the same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quester215 ... @Quester215
Saturday I had a memorial service for my husband of 38 years. He died of a sudden massive heart attack. Iā€™m still in shock. My advice to you would be to go find the earliest pictures you can find of you guys together. Look at the love in each others eyes. See the gleam in your eyes of love. See the laughter. Maybe this will help to reignite that flame. I did this. In my case, it magnified the grieving and loss, but for you, it might just take you where you want to go. Back in time. Love to you
09:00 AM - Jun 29, 2022
In response Colleen Hopely to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quester215 in this post can reply
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
29 June, 05:43
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
@quester215
I am so beyond sorry to hear this šŸ˜¢ your words...He's my best friend we're just in a weird season. Thank you. Thank you for sharing. The fact that you reached out to me, says volumes about the person you are! May he give you signs that you can't deny. I love you! šŸ™šŸ’•šŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396