Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
28 June, 06:14
https://www.ingersolllockw...

clicked on the link CQ-W9GFO under the Made in USA logo:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
28 June, 06:23
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
This was embedded just below the upper PAC logo https://www.ingersolllockw...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 06:30
In response We Go All to his Publication
It will not play for me now. I did go look and found “jr.”

Only people mentioned by T_Radioactive in this post can reply
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
28 June, 11:21
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
sounds like JFK but it has odd pitch changes so seems to me like it was edited in some fashion.

28 June, 07:02
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
I just sent it to my phone... fascinating!

28 June, 07:18
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Sure sounds like JFK: According to project looking glass it appears in this timeline Donald Trump will be the 45th president and he will attempt to save the world from the globalists by attempting to save America. Most Americans, even citizens of the world, are not ready for what will be revealed in that time. The forces of darkness, which harm my family, will turn against him, but he and junior will prevail; justice will prevail. We choose a great awakening not because it easy but because it is hard and it is right and just, therefore where we go one we go all. And a time will come many years from now in the year 2024 for junior, to reveal himself, and right the wrongs of history. Humanity will defeat the great reset and a great awakening shall begin for where we go one we go all. Together we are one great nation, under God, and so may God bless the United States of America.