Jody Donohue @Jody
28 June, 03:44
Soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
28 June, 03:52
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
🙏Remember, when does a bird sing? I'll bet there was names, dates and real intel turned over to get this reduction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
I’ll be shocked if she’s alive in a year.
03:54 PM - Jun 28, 2022
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
28 June, 04:06
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
so is that 20 to 1 odds?😅
I am surprised she made it sentencing to be honest. Of course we had Epstein, something like 9 of 11 detectives that saw Wieners laptop, all the Clinton-cides, all the celebrities that start to turn and on & on. Blood oath contracts. Just think of the of Pelosi capitol hill chief dies before new news.
Surprising but I'm sure your right, they don't want anything else and considering her mentor/dad Robert received highest burial honors see know a LOT more!

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 June, 04:11
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
I mean I am just going with the narrative. Personally, I feel like she was dealt with already. If this is all to wake up the folks, I am totally going with it. Really loving this movie 🙂🍿