Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 June, 06:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
GEORGENEWS, [Jun 28, 2022 at 2:18 PM]
Epstein victim:
"Constant stream of girls being raped over and over. ..Ghislaine must die in prison. Because I've been in hell and back for the last 17 years.
I was 10 years old....that's how long the sex trafficking ring has been going on for."

What a time to be alive.
A sex trafficking occult island has been exposed and the elite are no longer untouchable.
God is on a mission to save the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
28 June, 07:23
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
the last 17 years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Philipp Anon @gigu
28 June, 04:01
only 20 years, because she might have sung.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
28 June, 02:57
Thats it! She should get far worse.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
28 June, 02:57
I really hope that she got such a small sentence becuase she talked!

gejobi02 @gejobi02
28 June, 02:59
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do………… http://Www.Pays11.Com

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
28 June, 02:47
That is horrendous.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 June, 02:46
20 years, oh my..
this is going to up that APL...