Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
03 February, 03:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So if I am reading this right, the two 'sides' are splitting/supporting each other? A massive spiritual battle? White and yellow overlapping. Red and green reflective of each other's movements.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
03 February, 01:12
I have no idea what any of this means. Could you recommend an article or video that explains SR?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
03 February, 01:16
In response Book Girl to her Publication
This Should Help

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
03 February, 11:05
St Michael the Archangel defend us in battle!! Blessed Mother Mary cover us with your mantle of protection and grace. Let us go forth proclaiming the Kingdom of God is at hand!

Proud Patriot @NevaC
03 February, 11:03
Good morning, I have been awakened concerning all the evil etc but am having a hard time with the frequency and vibrations. Listening to 432 music etc. I would love it if anyone had good suggestions to help me break through.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
03 February, 11:15
In response Proud Patriot to her Publication
Everyone has guides that surround them, including their higher self. Ask them to dial down the intensity. Remember, "Ask and you shall receive" is not just a quaint catchphrase. I used to do it alot several years ago. Within a short while I would feel much more comfortable!

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
03 February, 10:58
Very Angel assist-y this mornin.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 February, 10:32
The white and yellow lines commingling like that…

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 February, 10:25
* Meant 10 am

CJJM Patriot @caribou
03 February, 10:24
just learning abouy SR. would love to hear how this one could be interpreted. Anyone?
ty

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 February, 10:22
i always have looked forward to your comment thread on these as your people are so knowledgable of the implications and give great analysis💯☑️