Kim Runner @kimrunner
Entheos on TRUTHS Social - 1:17pm Eastern...
01:24 PM - Jun 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
01 July, 12:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Elontheos...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 July, 03:59
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
ha...can you even imagine?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Larry Jones @Wingsevermore
29 June, 07:00
Just looked up what Entheos means. Like all of you, have missed Entheos.

Entheos (or ἔνθεος, as it is written in Greek) is a word which means, literally, "the god within."

Beautiful!💛🇺🇸

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
29 June, 12:47
So glad Enthios is back. Followed each other for a long time on twitter.
Good vibes.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
28 June, 09:28
Entheos time stamp is one week before the first Q Drop.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
28 June, 09:23
Love Entheos!

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
28 June, 09:22
wooooo Entheos sneaky sneaky on Truth!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 June, 09:26
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
I know! So excited :)

Crazy Cru @Crazycru
28 June, 09:15
him and VK have always been on target . only 2 that i can think of anyway

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
28 June, 02:26
How lovely to see Entheos around again.

We were mutual followers on Twitter and I was very humbled by that, as he/she didn't follow that many back.

I was gutted when twitter banned him... I feel it's a him rather than her. Don't know why.

But his posts and predictions were amazing. I always got the feeling he was one of the Q team.

We had a DM session over a few days and he was so lovely and kind, and gave me hope all would be well, eventually.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
28 June, 02:09
I added on Truth , had no idea Entheos was back or just back. Wow, getting the band back together it seems! Thanks Kim

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 June, 01:43
🤔1.17 ??

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 June, 01:32
Anons Hearts right now❤️💥

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
28 June, 01:28
Great bold prediction down to the correct year...well I'd say Etheos hit that out of the park!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
28 June, 01:27
Wow🤯