Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
Replying to
willwakeu
MY FAMILY CAME FROM
SICILY...... THE VATICAN CHANGED MY FAMILY NAME AND WAS IN THE VATICAN. WHEN MY FAMILY FOUND OUT WHATS UNDER THE VATICAN AND ALL CHURCHES.
MY FAMILY CAME TO THE
UNITED STATES......
SO IM QUALIFIED TO SAY THESE THINGS BECAUSE OF
KNOWLEDGE..
PEACE
09:48 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
TriptQ 714 @714Misito
03 February, 11:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm also Sicilian, and name was also changed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna IndigoRed @Raven1230
03 February, 11:15
Yes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melina Todaro @Melina
03 February, 10:06
Sicilian here too 🙂

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
03 February, 09:54
Same here sicilian as well

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
03 February, 09:51
Yummy

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
03 February, 10:12
we miss that fooker is he on her, kicked with em on the twatt

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 11:02
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
No he isnt on here Nana asked him to come but he said his time here is almost over and he wont be on social media anymore. He just came for the demons. Nana already missing him. I have been sneeking over to twit wit on my daughter acct to steel post only