Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
27 June, 06:12
WTF is up with Truth Social?
No matter WHAT I typed for a user name, it said "this username has already been taken".
I bought a fricking cell phone. I received my verification code.
I opened a new e-mail account.

I GUESS IT JUST ISN'T IN THE CARDS FOR ME TO GET ON TRUTH SOCIAL! I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!
Shall I type in a line from an obscure Shakespearean sonnet for a username?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
27 June, 06:17
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
“Lo! as a careful huswife runs to catch”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 June, 06:43
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Ha ha! That's hilarious!

I used my old e-mail handle, mashiah48901. I was surprised it worked because I was trying all kinds of things and they were already taken. Weird!

Congratulations. You gave me my first belly laugh of the day!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
Weirdness abounds today. I sometimes wonder if TS goes by too fast if your post does not get seen and retruthed soon enough. I might have expected a few folks to chime in by now, so maybe I will retruth it later just to get you started and hooked up with a few folks over there. If nothing else, I did find you! at least!
07:18 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
27 June, 07:31
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Yes! Thank you for the welcome!