Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 05:31
Anybody know who Timothy Seth Holmes is ... big on catching child predators, then accused of being one himself and the cia went after him in Florida and Michigan? He was in working directly for DJT on this issue.
Even heard that Craig "sawman" Sawyer was coming to get him , killarys "hired gun".
Is that correct?

Did I get this wrong?
Please correct me if so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
27 June, 05:38
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Not knowing his position. I did in fact see the exchange. Craig Sawyer threatened to drown him. Said they would never find his body.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Yes I saw the email threat on Timothy Charles Holmseth website - (got TCH name wrong) ... just saw "sawman" on TS anad he's all about saving the children ???

PR campaign??

https://timothycharlesholm...
05:45 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
27 June, 06:24
The only thing I know is, I saw a video of sawyer saying that he doesn’t actually rescue children if he finds them, since that would be kidnapping. He said he only picks up the bad guys, with no explanation as to what actually happens to the children. There’s also a video somewhere of him acting like he’s law enforcement during the whole JonBenet thing and conning a film developer into giving him the autopsy photos…that ended up in the National Enquirer. TCH, I have no idea. I’ve seen gis site and some videos, but can’t make heads or tails out of them.

27 June, 07:41
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
I saw his emails w/ trump re: Pence (evil stuff)
TCH was put on a hit list by Pence ... his website has so much of the HT story and connections with Russel Jay Gould.

was shocked to see sawman on TS - he was a go between to grab kids, in the name of rescue, the clean up guy.

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 June, 05:49
That is most interesting. I wish I could elaborate more on it. In the beginning they both gave me a gut ping. So I never really got into their thing. Can’t wait to see what plays out.

27 June, 05:52
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
well careful who you follow ... there are people i know following "sawman" and it surprised me.