judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
🔴‼️‼️‼️CAUGHT ON TV BY A YOUNG LADY WATCHING THE PROTESTS IN NEW YORK GREAT FIND. PROFF OF SATANS EVIL ENERGY RIELING UP HIS MINIONS⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️❓
05:04 PM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
28 June, 10:09
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
They're running out of time . . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 June, 09:25
Well that's freakyl Thought it was an animal at first.🤪😖
We've been warned to stay out of crowds and also big cities. Never occurred to me demons could be looking for a host.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
27 June, 06:14
Whoa 🙏

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
27 June, 06:03
That's some sort of black-colored flag this time.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 June, 05:56
It seems like the veil is getting thinner and thinner. Do you remember that book "This Present Darkness"? It reminds me of that!

27 June, 10:27
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
omg i tead that a long time ago and it made me so much more aware

27 June, 10:27
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
omg i tead that a long time ago and it made me so much more aware

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
27 June, 05:35
These evil entities get their energy from humans and jump into a host who is weak and invites chaos. Camaras catch them when we can't see them with our naked eye because there is no light in them.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 June, 05:32
Wow

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 June, 05:25
That looks similar to what was floating around the attendee after that stupid satanic concert where the kids died.
Its not a shadow, looks like its trying to find a host.

1776 ... @IGG1776
27 June, 06:13
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
Travis Scott

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
28 June, 09:55
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
I just came in to post that same thing, the Travis Scott concert had video of something just like this. Benevolent being

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
27 June, 05:22
i have seen such. it is evil's essence.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
27 June, 09:29
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Do you think this 'thing' is visible to those in the crowd? 🤔