Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 09:37
VK Banner Change - 7:17am Eastern...

*Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
28 June, 02:18
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
throughts:?!
Gold, silver, platin, paladium?
Derivation and definition of the exponential function
-binomial theorem
-Stirling
-eulerian Numbers
-cosinus
-sinus
-exponential series
QFS
-Matrix Hesse
-strings

NCSWIC
(Pictures are only examples)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
27 June, 10:29
@VincentKennedy Oh my! πŸ™

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
27 June, 04:20
η§γ―η­”γˆγ‚’ηŸ₯γ‚ŠγŸγ„γ€‚γ€‚γ€‚ζ•°ε­¦γ‚‚η‰©η†γ‚‚ε…¨η„Άγ§γγͺい!!( οΌ›βˆ€οΌ›)
https://twitter.com/gospac...

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 June, 04:11
how come there's letters and parenthesis in the problems? We needan Asian patriot for those lol

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 June, 01:21
awesome work! thank you!! i was trying to remember college calculus...........wish i was still in contact w/my first husband - he would know every one of these! lol

Miss. Messina @Messina
27 June, 12:58
Robert Muellers middle name is Swan !

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
27 June, 01:43
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
πŸ€” Very interesting. I heard something about him being involoved in 9/11 cover up as well as the Trump witch hunt.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 June, 12:48
11;11 nice ts posting also😎 .

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 June, 12:12
I think the step backwards to move forward is related to the next CERN run this 7/3-7/5.

I think the mutually exclusive event is moving back in time to a place in time where the timeline is less compromised; placing us in a future-forward position from where we sit now.

I feel pretty confident WHs in the least have infiltrated CERN enough to be in subversive control if they are not in complete control of it now.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 June, 01:22
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
i was wondering that as well..........schumann also has another black line tonight.........some say it shows a timeline jump - wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 June, 11:26
Great work. Thanks for sharing!

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
26 June, 11:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I may be overthinking this, but could that be a swan shape in the wave?
Black Swan Event? 🌊