Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 June, 11:00
Fort Sill decode

=

Bible Code Trinity Family Gene / Forgiveness Is Freedom / I Am Powerful / God Is AWAKE On Earth 🦌/ The Big Fireworks πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡/ Has The Gift Of Prophecy / Can You Find Who Is Hidden / Well Look No Further 🐲/ I Wont Give Up On Us / Ask And You Shall Receive / A Desire To Get To The Bottom Of Things / Meditate On Gods Words
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
230-032
1380-0831
1361-1631
TS 21:00 - 9:00

I’ve dumped some crumbs like this over the weekend which started the intense shilling. At this point we are far enough along you can paint the picture without risk of jeopardizing the operation. 🐸πŸ’₯

Where we go one, we go ALL.
Misspellings matter.
Sentence formation matters.
Learn.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
26 June, 11:02
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
26 June, 11:09
I just told a friend yesterday that forgiveness is so freeing.

26 June, 11:22