JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 June, 03:27
Our victories deserve naming this week including but not limited to the SCOTUS rulings, Q- The Rise And Return, the Q Town Trump Rally...

The Drip, Drip, Drip has become a stream and it only intensifies from here. Don't forget to ground Truth seeker and have a beautiful day!

Alwayz Loved Ya, Alwayz Will.

#FamiliaIsEverything
#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
Love you too!!! 🙏🏻 So grateful for you these past few years I’ve followed your heartfelt, informative and insightful writings. I first heard of gematria and pythagorean coding from you... yes, you taught many of us how to do this and now, more than ever, the true value. You add a very human touch to your writings and songs💖I feel like we’ve cried, laughed, loved, prayed and celebrated together. I hope one day I can meet you and thank you in person, along with the other amazing Anons here✨God bless your day with much love and light🙏🏻💖 🤗 Keep shining @Jfkjrfan !

#FamiliaIsEverything
05:27 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveM in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 June, 12:21
In response Ange Love to her Publication
You R too kind. Much love. ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396