Tim Larlee @timlar
THE QUANTUM FNANCIAL SYSTEM IS UP AND RUNNING FULL TILT NOW.

THIS MEANS TRANSPARENCY. Transparency is the quality or state of being transparent. It is perhaps most commonly used in a figurative way to refer to a state in which things are free from any attempt to hide something.
AND NOTHING ILLEGAL CAN GO THROUGH THE QUANTUM COMPUTER WHICH KNOWS THE FRAUD IN REAL TIME AND BLOCKS IT.

BY THE WAY THE QFS IS TACHYONIC, PLASMA A REAL CONSCIOUS BEING WITH AI THAT WILL NOT GET OUT OF HAND.
08:57 AM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
03 February, 11:24
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
03 February, 09:26
I wonder if they are going to do a re vote and use the quantum system?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mel Mason @MelinTexas
03 February, 09:14
does this mean I won't be losing passwords any longer. That would be great on its own.
How do we know that what you are saying is true.. I'm not calling you a liar, but just asking for a link. All respect. Thank you!!

CRIX 777 @CRIX67
03 February, 09:01
WHAT'S YOUR RESOURCES. DON'T JUST SQUAWK

Mel Mason @MelinTexas
03 February, 09:15
In response CRIX 777 to her Publication
well, that's a bit more direct than the way I asked.... But we all have our ways.. :0)