Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Markus Free @IMarkusFree
26 June, 06:26
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So I just noticed you have a checkmark ....
I didn't know we could have checkmarks on here...
Is it the same guy the selects who has a checkmark that on TS?

Waiting to get "authentified" here...
lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
26 June, 05:46
sounds like "These people are stupid"... where have I heard that before πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
26 June, 01:26
dang πŸ˜‚ POTUS is pissed and I don't blame him . thats what ppl love about DJT , he says the truth and does not sugar coat it . he is America FIRST . I love DJT and his amazing team of real patriots with America first πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ™

Diana DJT @Diana
26 June, 12:24
God bless President Trump, he knows what it takes, that's why we are seeing the dismantling of the old guardπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

suZy Connolly @suZq14
26 June, 12:31
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
the storm has arrived

David Treciak @scifiwriter
27 June, 01:25
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
President Trump was chosen by the military to be the voice of MAGA and to rally American patriots to the cause of taking back our country. But we should never forget that he stands on the shoulders of the brave members of our military, particularly the Special Ops forces who have been doing battle with our enemies in covert operations around the world. Together they have succeeded in carrying out the plan that was put together by a group of generals within months of JFK's murder in 1963.