The real meaning is vibes = vibrations.

EVERYTHING is a vibration.
12:26 AM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Reflex *.* @Reflex
29 June, 11:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
my all time favorite 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
29 June, 11:29
vibrations high here! Im guessing chaotic years of fighting to stay afloat taught me to keep my feet grounded in the earth and my soul above the chaos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
29 June, 11:23
Quite literally!
God said the word & the whole creation has been vibrating ever since.

Vibe with care✨

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 June, 11:19
i know, so funny, all my kids and friends are talking about “vibin”— WH getting the message around 😉

Not Important @Notimportant
29 June, 11:16
serious questions...

Does the vibration create the energy or does the energy create the vibration?

is the frequency a result of energy & vibration or one or other?

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
26 June, 10:00
Basic: ice...water...steam
same ...with different vibration/vibe

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
26 June, 06:49
Energy

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 June, 02:58
This is part of what Jesus/God/Creator came to Earth to teach us imho.
That everything, EVERYTHING is vibration and when you learn that you are an energy being inside that Earth suit avatar you can learn to control and manipulate your own vibrations!
Change your thoughts change your life.

We have tremendous soul powers to learn, how could we not?
We ARE pieces of God after all.

Not Important @Notimportant
26 June, 03:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💎☀️💙🥰

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 June, 10:16

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
26 June, 02:57
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
26 June, 02:57
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 June, 08:40

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 June, 08:21
Everything💖 I feel it💖

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 June, 03:47

2ne FruAa @FruAa
27 June, 11:00
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
🗣💞❤️

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 June, 01:56
Vibes only came to be- because of God, so I just let them be

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
26 June, 01:56

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
26 June, 02:54
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
26 June, 01:06

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 June, 12:54

26 June, 12:46
🎶Good, good, good, good vibrations🎶

26 June, 12:46
🎶Good, good, good, good vibrations🎶

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
26 June, 12:36
lol ill just leave this here
😂😂😂😆😎

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
26 June, 08:26
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Perfect!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 June, 12:35
;)😎

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 June, 12:53
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication