THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
25 June, 11:32
Q
Jane Roe was the plaintiff in the landmark SCOTUS case, in which the SCOTUS decided (erroneously) that individual state’s laws prohibiting abortion were unconstitutional (wrong). Jane Doe since came forward and revealed that she lied in her case, but this was NOT in anyway a determining factor in the recent SCOTUS decision to overturn the original decision.

Everything we - as a global society - has been taught is a lie. Cabal infiltration in the media, education, government, the courts has resulted in mass manipulation and brainwashing.

We are waking up, and now at an exponential pace. The Cabal and their “Democrat” face have lost control of the public except for a small minority who are lost to humanity, probably forever.

This post simply states what we already know, the Cabal will try to create chaos by inciting riots. “Summer of Love” redux - I believe - means that these will be countered. Remember “counter measures are in place.”
https://t.me/TheOfficialSa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
25 June, 11:37
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Are we sure rhus is Q??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
Only time will tell, but i have a good feeling about this.
11:49 PM - Jun 25, 2022
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from THE REAL SANTINO, click on at the bottom under it