AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 June, 09:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
#homeschool

They were trained to destroy all bonds of trust between you and your children.

You are better off letting your kids free play explore and discover all day then sending them to public school now.

Give them books, science discovery tools, arts and crafts supplies, musical instruments, a safe place in nature and watch them light up.

Find co-operative with other concerned parents in your school district, or neighborhood to share time, educational resources, group activities etc. Get creative and save your children and your families.

I homeschooled for all but grades 6-10.5 and wish I did for them too. You've been strongly advised.
10:07 PM - Jun 25, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 June, 11:08
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
This is true. Parents cannot trust schools or teachers. They are under the control of far left influences and we cannot control them. Find a way to home school and save your kids and your relationship to your kids.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 June, 11:14
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
A teacher in Oahu was just arrested for raping a 13-year-old boy during the lunch breaks. He was caught because he was taking video of the rapings and sending the video to other pedo faculty members.

Someone in other comments mentioned they are now using MK ultra techniques on the kids so they have no recollection of the abuses to be able to tell their parents about it.

Please homeschool your kids, everyone.

#homeschool

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 June, 10:16
I need to correct for ALL grades except 6-10.5 and wish she never was under their influence. I had no idea and so much makes sense now.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 June, 10:08
👍👍