Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 June, 05:48
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
"Air Force QNEder why the new design got a Cessna-touch like it's 529" - sweet!

Lyrics not included at the end-

"Pressure by the people so the diamonds get returned
Devils in the detail down in Georgia
Sweet T Minus
T Certified
Ten sweet peaches auditify's"

To auditify is to conduct security assessments. Auditify is also a system to make Binance Smart Chain more secure. Hmmm

This👇 McAfee had it all ? He is the one with the Whacked tattoo on his arm. A McFee sound like payment at the golden arches.😂

"And [they] pay ]A Mcfee[
Did I ]say[ that right?
Sphinx 'Whacked' in the moonlight
Payback's a bad bitch
Flip pyramids
Egypt in a C4T fight
Chasing in your chariots
Y so Sirius?
[RA] go Delirious"

Speaking of the Golden Arches, The Sphinx and Ra-
I want to know everything about those last verses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 June, 09:24
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I feel called to add this whether it means anything to anyone now or not.

There is layered meaning to all in the multiverse.

All those light codes that referenced the colorado river grand junction where there is a Y, are connected. The Colorado river use to be called AkanaQuint
which is also- ([Government ships— including the "Wabanaquot," the "Akanaquint," and the "Kudapasan"— moored in Columbia Slough], unknown

Quint can mean a multipurpose vehicle "ship" and a "Jump" with 5 revolutions. Doesn't VK reference a Jump related to moving earth?

Does Akanaquint reference a starship-stargate jump?

I looked up akana and found- Mars is the Ruling Planet for the name Akana

and along the colorado river aka akanaquint they are now finding ancient Egyptian artifacts, even temples.

Not sure about the Sirius connection yet and why all this is making Ra delirious. I KNOW the WHs are trying to use CERN to jump us over to the Sirius Star system.

CERN is firing up again July

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 June, 09:42
interesting hmm, just made me think of that Gold King Mine
toxic waste spill in a tributary of the CO River,
the 'animas river' ( animas = the 'soul' )

sounds to me like it's under attack for
deeper reasons than only poisoning water
(that i think certain native tribes depended on)

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
That is VERY INTERESTING

The song lyrics by TAV that got me on this chase for deeper meaning include the lyric

Why is Ra so Delirious?

Ancient Egyptian artifacts have been found along the Colordao river (Akanaquint), which you tied to toxicity

DELERIUM is brought about by toxicity.

Maybe tied to a different layer of meaning, everything these guys do is at the Q-uantum scale- so many meanings.
09:47 PM - Jun 25, 2022
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 June, 09:51
wow, yep! always many reasons [they]
do crappy and creepy things

i thought that Ra so Delirious sounded intriguing!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 June, 09:54
Time will tell - Ra is also known as the all-seeing eye. This had me on a different pursuit with something wild I am about to post about.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
04 July, 12:13
Yo.Lisa, look what VK posted on Truth Social This ( the earth moving) happened 5 miles west of Grand Junction on July 3rd. It was in Tavs song.