LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Those who followed VK, he had Time4UToKnow as his VKproofs... Well for those that dropped SCOTUS, bc of his tweeting hazards to demoralize the patriots, it's all part of the mission, to trigger patriots in order to release those negative vibes/Hz, cuz it's only thru feeling/releasing those neg vibes can one be uplifted fr dark's hold on one's psyche. Nothing to be taken seriously w/ his tweets specially w/ General. Cuz I already asked my team why does he do that, bc it's all part of the show, test to the patriots who can start discerning/vibing to use their pwr, one's intuitions. Everything is a test & awakening trigger, since Q came online. That's why they kept dropping "Trust The Plan",as the plan is w/in all, one's DNA coming back online w/every trigger events, diff scenario for diff collective in same wavelength/Hz. And timeline is converging w/ everyone's Hz level to enter 5D realm due to GAIA's Ascension w/ her EQs/volcanic eruptions, SR/CMEs etc. #AllLiningUp_EnergiesLiningUp
04:41 PM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
25 June, 08:48
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
This Q post is not abt 45, as he was not a POTUS back in 1999, as each line is a timeline in sequence. So there's only one POTUS being referred here. Why the AF1 released in mid 80's had a Tiffany blue color to signify 35 is BTS & always had 2 POTUS, just one in the shadow until 45 came on & now just finishing his term as an actor playing BIDAN. Cause I asked the team above if they can show more proof, so Bidan had an event where they used a Tiffany blue POTUS Seal, like pic 2-4, w/c 45 would use to show those in the know that his speech is 35's speech. Can't be more obvious than this seal, and it's not for Jr, as he's not officially POTUS, not yet, incoming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
25 June, 09:03
WOW YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 June, 08:29
I drive around with a Q, a trump and a thin Blue line flag sticker on the back of my truck in a liberal area, I use my real name, I don't hide, I have no fear I trust in the Lord.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 June, 08:25
Oh so is that why my profile never got verified because I would question people if they still trust the plan? Well I'm still here, I still have hope.

25 June, 08:19
VF, but Jr has disguised as him too, 3 total as VF, one being VF, 2 as VIPs: https://anonup.com/thread/...
As the world turns, hints on Avengers countermoves: https://anonup.com/thread/...
VK's old tweet of 2 VIPs in the stands: https://anonup.com/thread/...

25 June, 08:29
Sample of Jr's disguise as VF, no frown between eyebrows, unlike his dad. It's one thing ppl kind of miss is follow how ppl age...Those lines/creases on facial expression don't appear or vice versa, when Jr doesn't have it in the first place, unlike his dad/35...Just have to examine pics closer. I know ppl will say, makeup, but just look at their physique, one is more muscular (Jr), and skinnier 35. https://youtu.be/nqfq2Ek7o...

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
25 June, 09:13
So VK is Jack wow what a movie. Figured Arch Angel Michael