Gerald McLaughlin @VOODOOAIR
Queen Romana calling out for the TOTAL ERADICATION of any Family's DNA Strand involved in the Production of ADRENOCHROME...

Buh-bye TURD-HOLE....
04:30 PM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by VOODOOAIR in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
26 June, 08:48
In response Gerald McLaughlin to his Publication
💔😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
26 June, 08:48
A while back on TG, I tried to ask on her channel if anyone high up had ever vouched for her (Q, Q+, etc) & I got a few angry replies that I had no business being in their group if I doubted her & then was blocked. Still wondering if any white hats have vouched for her, since she claims to be queen of Canada.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
26 June, 08:35
I agree with the message but dont trust the messenger!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 June, 07:53
I know memes like this are necessary to wake people up, but I REALLY hate looking at them. This one reminds me that the video of Lady Gaga sliding off a motorcycle while on stage and exposing his dick should be run 24/7 on CNN. It would be an improvement in their programming.