Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 June, 11:32
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Has anyone asked...WHY NOW? What took them 50 yrs to rid Roe v Wade?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 June, 09:47
Obama calls the use of HEK-293 "ordinary business"

https://www.lifenews.com/2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
25 June, 11:06
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Why?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 June, 11:15
Never drink coke or pepsi products. They not only contain fetal tissue, but make the body acidic which makes the body more prone to illnesses including CANCER. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment. The sugar content leads to the development of diabetes. Diabetes can lead to retinal issues which can lead to blindness, also kidney failure, cardiovascular disease, circulatory problems that can leadcto amputation.
STOP DRINKING SODA AND OTHER DRINK PRODUCTS! Drink alkaline water instead.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
25 June, 09:44
Like all those "Natural Ingredients" statements on the ingredients list! Why don't they list THEM individually??!!!
I know of a number of natural compounds that I do not want to be partaking in its consumption, ya follow me?

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 June, 09:43
HEK=293 is more of a hit to food companies like Pepsi, Kraft, Nestle, etc.
Seeing as those companies use aborted fetal cells as flavouring agents in many their food products

https://ppjg.me/2018/11/16...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 June, 11:18
Evil from the bowels of hell. Pure Evil!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 June, 11:33
so isnt there aw on selling human meat? cells are the same. so why not do lawsuits on grocery stores?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 June, 10:56
difficult to read, saw "kidney" so i assume its all stem cells for sickos

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 June, 10:49
Also a big hit to the DNC and their candidates.