Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 July, 08:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
oki come back its been 7 days 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
01 July, 08:08
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
dont lose your nuggets

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
01 July, 06:39
Sensing you Good vibes VK ✨️🙏💜 WRWY
Prayers for continued protections, Faith, and strength for you and all our Family.

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
01 July, 06:24
I miss you VK! Hope all is well. 💙

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
01 July, 06:00
pray you had a peaceful and pleasant few days off from here glad to see you back by the way i havent seen any of john john wainthepain prayers for awhile im i not looking for him right on her do i have the wrong handle idk miss his prayers

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
01 July, 05:25
We certainly will!!
❤️🙏🏻😊

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 July, 05:20
Happy Fryday

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 July, 10:54
see you soon hehe❤

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
01 July, 10:48
ok, so the week has seemed like years, but still making it a Good week!
(counting the hours at this point lol) 🙏🤫

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
30 June, 10:29

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
30 June, 04:24
VK we patriots are most definitely having a good week! all these SCOTUS decisions WINNING😀

30 June, 12:14
maybe you are 2 days ahead of schedule? due back 7/2… maybe

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
29 June, 09:55
am i seeing plan b in the black swan?

29 June, 08:42
OMG Its TOOOOOOO QUIET

Colleen261 @Colleen261
30 June, 12:57
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
veryyyyy. lol

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
29 June, 10:57
HGP

The Human Genome Project

https://www.genome.gov

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
29 June, 09:40

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
29 June, 09:34

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
29 June, 07:44
Revelations 22:13 ( 35)
I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and The Last. The Beginning and the End.

29 June, 12:48
I hope aomething is brewing because anons are dropping like flies. I hope they havent given up hope but lots of friends off these platforms

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 June, 11:19
One more thought on your banner change, VK (Hope you’re having an awesome week!)

Probability.

What are the chances?
Following = 1506.

From 1506
Check timestamp.
:18 Stroll
:32 POTUS
5:5?
Q

5:5?

Makes me smile. :)

Melissa Bee @Mbee67
28 June, 08:30
VK, when they have these billionaire summer camps in sun valley or park city are they all actors? since alot r dead??

Melissa Bee @Mbee67
28 June, 09:40
In response Melissa Bee to her Publication
i ask because im working an event this year.

Melissa Bee @Mbee67
28 June, 09:40
In response Melissa Bee to her Publication
i ask because im working an event this year.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 June, 06:51
VK, I just watched this video by Nicholas Veniamin. He had a guest who said he (and his co-workers) are being denied entry into the U.S. because they are unvaccinated. In the comments of the video he explains his situation and provides phone numbers of consulates, etc. for those of us who would like to help them. If you are able to help, and you know this is not a whitehat operation to awaken the normies, I am including the video link. Thank you VK.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Brent Johnson Discusses Latest Updates with Nicholas Veniamin - YouTube

********RE-UPLOADING DUE TO EDITING ERRORS**********TONGA OFFICIALS DIRECTORYRoyal Palace Prime MinisterKing Tupou VI Siaosi Sovaleni+676-21006 +676-788-8887...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 June, 10:08
God Bless this world ! Protect those who are fighting this evil ! Heal the people that have been harmed from this evil ! GOD WINS !

Mr. Flood @TheNewCycle
27 June, 07:53

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 June, 07:39

Bevy Wolf @BevyWolf
27 June, 06:57
Can’t stop thinking about all y’all

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kelly Shero @tommigirl1465
27 June, 05:38
I hope you have a happy God blessed week as well! 🙏🇺🇸💪

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
27 June, 02:49

Sean Michaels @SDo
27 June, 01:35
I feel we will, if you do.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 June, 12:44
Looking forward to it!

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
27 June, 10:19
lets finish this! collectively lets imagine the future we want and bring it to the present. lets pour the light upon this land so we can finally start fresh again. forgiveness is the final straw that cleanses the earth. lets get through the nasty stuff quickly. i love you all