AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 June, 07:23
ABORTIONS TO LOOSE ALOT OF MONEY ,,, FINALLY. SAVE HUMANITY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Blaine13 in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
24 June, 10:16
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
This is a crime against my eyes! Oh, how these women (?) are being used. Back in the day, they would have been locked up for indecency AND in this case, INSANITY! SO sad! Now I need to go wash out my eyes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
24 June, 10:16
This is a crime against my eyes! Oh, how these women (?) are being used. Back in the day, they would have been locked up for indecency AND in this case, INSANITY! SO sad! Now I need to go wash out my eyes!

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
24 June, 09:44
Do you think Soros is paying these impy little shits too? Asking for a friend (wink)

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
24 June, 09:56
In response Alicia Maria to her Publication
Well stupid doesnt need to be paid to be stupid.
😁Heard it from a friend...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 June, 10:02
In response Alicia Maria to her Publication
yes

arba happihr @arba
24 June, 08:20
What the Heck!!! This is not human! This being has been altered (GMO)
They need to be taken to the veterinarian
Sorry.
Some things cannot be fixed. This appears to be one

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
24 June, 07:48
Yuk

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 June, 07:45
🤢🤮