Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
24 June, 03:22
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
Disipline is a big part. Wanting the truth so bad all you can is thirst for it like a lost traveler in the desert, focused on nothing but finding that water. Cant stand the fake so bad you start becoming the change in every shape and form within your current reach. A unquenchable thirst to learn and apply. To seek teachers who have found something more. A I will never give up attitude. To constantly make conscious descisions to improve oneself on a daily basis even if its only a tiny step. To look back on all situations past present and learn something from them. To Actually use the knowledge you have found, I watch so many who know things but still choose to do opposite, to make the same mistakes thinking they will get a different result. A fire that burns in you so bright that screams I Will Not live in or be "Normal" I want a better world and way, I see it, I feel it, I will create it, I will become it, and I Shall Have It. ..Short version of whats been in my brain for last 20+yrs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
24 June, 02:51
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
Great Question!! How do we escape the Meat Suit 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396