Ana Tate @Anatated
23 June, 10:17
Starting to feel a little Max Headroomie in my life. So out of sync with the normies. I have no idea what they’re talking about, well I do, but the context or something is off. In addition to that, they all seem to want to talk over me and ask questions, without letting me finish my sentence that would answer their question. Anyone else feeling it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 June, 09:56
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
The hay delivery guy, a 28 yr old, had problems deciding the most efficient way to stack bales in my barn, but had no difficulties parroting leftists climate talking points, while criticising everything about my home, under the pretext of describing 'other customers' properties.

It was like talking to two persons in the same body. Quite disturbing.

3 hours to stack 55 bales, costing 33each, plus tax, and 1.50 stacking fee. At the end I think he was angling for a tip...

He's is on 15 an hour, plus the stacking fee, and spent twice as long doing the job as he should have, because lecturing me was more important.

I worked hard at school and college, was low totem pole person when I got my first job 2 days out od college, lived in a shithole with fungus on the walls, worked my way up the ladder. Made sound fiscal decisions, and here I am 40 years later, being lectured by this 28 yr old pissant who can't work out how to stack hay - his job - properly. 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
24 June, 10:06
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I see the 28y/o’s gender studies degree is working out really well for him. Not to minimize the fact that it’s hard work, but it surely isn’t rocket surgery. Sounds like you were the last delivery of the day or he just wanted an excuse to not have to deliver any more that day. 3hrs to stack 55 bales? Tells me he either lacks initiative or his employer lacks incentive. I suppose we should get used to it. That age group doesn’t appear to get it.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Indeed. It used to be teen/early 20s had these attitudes - then they got teal jobs, and moved out of their patents homes, got wives and famies and realized - life is hard, and you gotta work for what you want...

Emotionally immature people are easy to control, for advertisers, and propagandists... that is the reason kids are given, unlimited do overs, bell curves, and 'pass' marks when they sure as hell do not deserve them... its the path to an immature mentality, ie control.
01:44 PM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
24 June, 02:06
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yep. Factor in, in the past, the elites used to keep educational opportunities from the “poor”, to keep them poor. The church stepped in and started educating the poor to get them better positioned to succeed. As the poor became better educated, the elites had a harder time controlling them. So the elites took over the education system so they could control what the poor learned. I think that may be why so many of us had a harder time in their system. We are allergic to the controlling nature of the whole system.