Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
24 June, 02:21
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I thought days Liberal Agend was .... My Body, My Choice?

Guess Not!!

EVIL BASTARDS. This is Heartbreaking!! Praying for those Parents and for God to Please Perform a Miracle where his Angel does NOT need a transplant!! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
24 June, 02:20
I pray for an intervention right now in Jesus name that will provide this baby the help needed to make this operation happen and to be successful!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Browning @Kbbb
24 June, 02:10
This is the most evil judgement I have EVER, EVER, EVER heard of, and I've been around a LONG, LONG time….TEAR down their temple'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 June, 01:58
I pray that another heart surgeon and/or hospital steps up in time and provides August with the life saving transplant surgery that he needs. God Bless August with a miracle.