Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 10:04
Oldie but goodie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 February, 10:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
HRC saw a ghost that day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Would explain why her body gave out.
07:16 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
04 February, 06:50
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Fear & sickness. The gig was up, time to pay. She was experiencing all kinds of issues at once. Kuru is a very rare disease. It is caused by an infectious protein (prion) found in contaminated human brain tissue. Kuru is found among people from New Guinea who practiced a form of cannibalism in which they ate the brains of dead people as part of a funeral ritual.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 May, 03:09
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Personally, while Kuru is completely plausible, she doesn’t start stumbling until the SUV door opens. I
beleve now that she was simply digging her heels in (literally) and resisting arrest. I also believe she saw someone in that van that she believed to be dead. Hers is a hanging I’d pay my life savings to witness