I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
24 June, 01:09
United States Armed Forces πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The very best part of this whole video is that:

This is JUST THE SHIT THEY ALLOW US TO SEE!
09:23 AM - Jun 24, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 June, 06:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
the rest of the show.
coming soon to theatre near you.
awesome
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
25 June, 06:17
the rest of the show.
coming soon to theatre near you.
awesome
😊

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 June, 11:10
True that Nana! When Donald Trump first took office we lived about 45 minutes from a military base. I remember feeling my house shaking and hearing loud booms! Fort Riley put out the news that DJT had gotten them new equipment that they were testing out! It makes me think perhaps even the DS was holding out on the best equipment for our own military to use! God bless all of our men and women fighting to protect and serve this country!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 12:23
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
We have been flying is space for a long time.
That ridiculous thing that looks like a giant flying penis is just part of the coverup.