Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
23 June, 08:13
By now, we all know that Lin Wood's number target is General Flynn. He hasn't let up on his attacks on Flynn.

I also showed previously that he has added Kash Patel and Eric Trump to his list of "nefarious" people.

Well, he's back at it again. How anyone can follow Wood is beyond me. He is so obviously anti-Trump and anti-patriot movement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
23 June, 08:16
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Lin is absolutely, undeniably pro Trump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 09:03
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
No, he's not. He SAYS he is but he works AGAINST Trump. He smears Trump-endorsed candidates, Trump's closest allies, and Trump's favorite people.

If I had someone who said he/she was my friend and that he/she loved me and supported me, but then I saw that person smearing people dear to me, do you think I would continue to believe that person loved and supported me? I'd have to be crazy to believe that!

Trump won't even mention his name.

23 June, 10:10
Why are you saying this? Go to his channel and search it. Over 1000 times he shows his support for President Trump.......

for example->->"President Trump is our President. I am just a “conspiracy theorist” lawyer from South Carolina, formerly from Georgia. But I share the same goals with President Trump. That is why I have been steadfast in my support of him and his polices to Save America."

& "I love Jesus Christ.
I love TRUTH.
I love my children.
I love America.
I love freedom.
I love President Trump.
I love You The People.
I do the best I can one day at a time to fight for the people and the principles I love."

Lin

24 June, 12:07
Breaking News: Liars tell lies, over and over and over again.

I monitor his channel. There are others who monitor him, also.
I track his declining subscriber numbers.
I expose him on Twitter and he KNOWS IT. (He monitors what people are saying about him.) I am not the only one on Twitter exposing him.
There are patriots on Truth Social exposing him.

Trump and his closest allies ignore Wood. They don't want to draw any attention to him. Trump won't even mention his name and neither will they. They are hoping to ignore him into oblivion.

Wood wouldn't be able to fool people into thinking he is a Trump supporter without pretending to support Trump! Again - LIARS TELL LIES, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
He SAYS he loves Jesus, but he does the work of the devil. His wife left him, his 4 kids won't talk to him, and he's not allowed contact of any kind with his grandson. He SAYS he loves his children, but he DOXXED his own son and daughter on Telegram and TS. That's not love.

24 June, 07:02
Haters will hate.

Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
24 June, 11:22
Do you support child trafficking? Those are the people that hate ans are going after Lin Wood.

24 June, 12:09
Wrong.
Name one child trafficker that has gone after Lin Wood.
Name one thing Lin Wood has done to stop it.
Q said: "Those with the most to lose are the loudest." 2576
He represented the RAMSEYS. That little girl was not sexually assaulted repeatedly and murdered by an intruder. John Ramsey either did her or loaned her out or both. Patsy was parading her around in sexual outfits. The Ramseys were going to go on Disney's Big Red Boat over the New Year holiday and they had a "thing" for Disneyworld. John Ramsey killed JonBenet. Patsy covered the crime by writing a 2 1/2 page ransom note (a little long for a ransom note, don't you think?) that was dictated to her. The Ramseys didn't sleep that night. They were up all night scrambling, trying to figure out how to cover their crimes. They had lived in Atlanta. Wood lived in Atlanta. It's not outside the realm of possibility that they called Wood to ask what to do and he told her what to write.
Read. Look at language.

24 June, 12:12
6 photos on post below.