Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 June, 08:54
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
was raining here & I fell asleep at 2:30, woke up at 11:37 > 111.
best sleep in weeks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 June, 05:19
This was exactly how it looked right outside of the back yard! Tried to stay up all night to watch the procession.

I watched for quite a while, but didn't make it the whole way through the show, so missed Venus and Mercury.

Quite lovely! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Spiegel @dspiegel
24 June, 12:04
I was waiting for this all month as I always get up early...part of my programming. I live in Phoenix that rarely has clouds and wouldn't you know it Monsoon clouds covering the skyโ˜น๏ธ Appreciate the Picโค๏ธ

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 June, 11:27
I woke up a little too late this morning and my sky was to hazy. Hopefully I can see it tonight.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
24 June, 10:42
Moon looked totally different here SW FL... more of a crescent.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
24 June, 09:56
Got clouded out.

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
24 June, 08:54
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
first time since 1776, just wait til july 4th and see what pluto has to say

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
24 June, 09:53
our children teach us everyday

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
24 June, 09:48
It was pretty cool

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
24 June, 09:42
I was up but half asleep and forgot to look. Dang it!

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
24 June, 09:37
A NICE WAY TO START THE DAY.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 09:40
My guide has taken me thro portals (apparently feels like walking thr water) and past that what he calls
"jump gates" in space that look like giant meshy tunnels!
And I am not talking about in dreams.

These jump gates allow us to travel to other planets.
Real shit folks!
Nana really is NOT crazy!
Well idk crazy enough that I say show me more, fun stuff!

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
24 June, 01:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜Žyou are a bit crazy.. We all are! ๐Ÿฟ

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
24 June, 01:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Actually I've heard about these and it sounds pretty cool...wonder if I might be able to experience that.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 June, 09:26
Thank you for sharing! Amazing stuff happening! Unfortunately I won't see it, too cloudy here

arba happihr @arba
24 June, 09:24
I woke up at 430 and forgot to look. Darn it!

arba happihr @arba
24 June, 09:24
I woke up at 430 and forgot to look. Darn it!

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
24 June, 09:15
I saw it too..

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 June, 09:11
I set my alarm for 5:45am and went outside.....to a cloudy sky๐Ÿ˜” AND, it was almost light outside.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
24 June, 08:59
i missed it!

i missed it!

i missed it!

julie miller @pnut36
24 June, 06:59
too cloudy in phx still waiting, all I can see is moon here